Welcome to where the magic happens: the Hope Heal Kitchen!
Food isn’t just calories and nourishment for me, it’s my primary medicine, and considering how much I’ve healed over the years, it’s a powerful one! By extension, my kitchen isn’t just a kitchen. It’s the place from which I actively heal myself. So when I was asked to do an AIP Kitchen Tour guest post for Autoimmune Paleo, my first thought was “Of course! Folks should see my kitchen!”
Join me for a tour of my kitchen and find out…
- How long have I been eating a personalized AIP diet and how has it changed my life?
- What exactly does my AIP diet look like and what foods have I reintroduced?
- What kitchen tools and gadgets do I use to make everyday cooking easier?
- How I respond to “non-Kat” foods and family influences?
- What are my top tips for getting starting on AIP?
Head on over to Autoimmune Paleo for these answers and more, plus a photo tour of the heart of Hope Heal Cook: my kitchen. Come on in and let me show you around.
May you eat well, live well & be well. Xx Kat
“I am happy to have some friends here in the kitchen.” ~ Charles Olson