Ever since I signed up for culinary school 14 years ago, I’ve dreamt of publishing my recipes. Now it’s actually happened. I’ve just manifested one of my longest held dreams. Despite chronic illness and fatigue and ongoing, intensive treatments: I did it!! I’m officially published in an actual cookbook: The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook!
And it’s all the more incredible because of how haaaaaaaard this year has been (to give you an idea, I’m just now anouncing the release of The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook, even though it came out over two weeks ago.)
Given this year’s challenges, I can honestly say that my Instant Pot is the only reason I’ve managed to stick to my healing diet and stay well fed. That’s why The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook is truly a chronic illness game changer! And it features 4 exclusive recipes by yours truly!
Not familiar with the Instant Pot? Its an electric pressure cooker that allows you to cook healthy & flavorful one-pot meals quickly and easily. Don’t have one yet? You can get yours HERE. Trust me, it’s worth it.
If you’re following me on Instagram or FaceBook, you’ve seen how well I eat. My Instant Pot is seriously what makes that possible. I use it every single day. When it comes to everyday AIP cuisine, its the single most helpful tool in my kitchen.
Why I love my Instant Pot:
- By cooking with the high pressure setting, cooking time is reduced by up to 70%.
- There’s no need to worry about burning anything on the stove. Just fill the pot accordingly, set the timer, and you can walk away care free.
- With it’s large pot size, batch cooking is a synch. Phew.
- Because it includes various functions, such as sauté and steam, it’s perfect for traveling. Its my “portable GF kitchen” when I’m away from home!
- Pressure cooking is an ideal way to prepare fiberous vegetables for greater absorption and digestive ease, especially while in the early stages of healing.
- It makes rich, nourishing bone broth in as little as 2 hours.
- It’s easy to use, easy to clean, and makes adorable robot noises when you open the lid.
With The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook you can be a hot mess, and still get hot meals on the table!
The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook is entirely dedicated to no-fuss food that heals, featuring a wide range of 100% Elimination Phase AIP recipes that are delicious, easy to make, and given the nature of Instant Pot cookery, often fatigue-friendly.
The recipes are complied by 37 of the top AIP bloggers, which just goes to show how much us AIP foodies love our Instant Pots. With contributions from so many talented cooks, you know The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook is packed with flavor, and because we’re all managing chronic illnesses, it’s also full of real life, real food healing.
No matter how you’re feeling, or what you’re in the mood for, The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook has got you covered.
Why I love The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook:
- All the recipes are for the Instant Pot, which I already use every single day. Gahhh, I love my Instant Pot.
- There’s a quick start guide explaining how to use the Instant Pot, which is great because I never bothered to actually read the manual. Now you don’t have to either.
- It’s got 141 recipes, and all but 3 are compliant with the strict elimination phase of AIP. It’s basically an encyclopedia of easy, anti-inflammatory nourishment.
- It features Low-FODMAP, GAPS/SCD, and coconut-free modifications for those of us who are “extra special.” (High five if that’s you.)
- I have 4 cookbook exclusive recipes featured in it. And that’s really exciting!
So why wait? Download your copy & get Hope Heal Cookin’! *BUY NOW*
May you eat well, live well, and be well! Xx Kat
“The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook brings delicious, hassle-free, one-pot, healthy, 100% AIP recipes to your table, making healing from autoimmune disease as easy as pressing a button!” ~ Dr. Sarah Ballantyne, Ph.D. AKA The Paleo Mom
Follow me on Pinterest & Pin this post to save & share!
P H O T O C R E D I T S :
- Cover images of The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook are curtsey of Eileen Laird of http://www.phoenixhelix.com
- Original Instant Pot photo taken from https://www.amazon.com/Instant-Pot-IP-DUO60-Multi-Functional-Pressure/dp/B00FLYWNYQ/ref=sr_1_2?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1476556125&sr=1-2&keywords=instant+pot
- Original recipe collage photo curtsey of Carrie Fernandez of http://www.mybigfatgrainfreelife.com
Some of the links in this post may be “affiliate links.” Click here to learn more about what that means. I’m letting you know ’cause honesty & trust are important, and I want you to know what’s going on when you click my links. Xx Kat