The foods I’ve missed most since adopting an AIP diet to support my wellness are from other countries. I’ve longed for comforting Irish fare. I’ve hungered for spicy Thai curries. I’ve bemoaned that I could no longer just order Chinese take out. And I’ve missed sushi. Badly.
But try finding a tasty traditional eatery that serves up dishes that are gluten free, grain free, dairy free, nightshade free, soy free (or as I call it “everything free.”)
Even in a big city like Seattle, it doesn’t exist.
Fine. Whatever. Don’t matter.
Know why? Because the newest AIP community cookbook is entirely devoted to world cuisine recipes.
Yup, The Global Paleo AIP Kitchen is out NOW & includes recipes from 11 different countries put together by 18 of your favorite AIP bloggers who share their cultural and travel experiences via their recipes.
So you know the food’s legit.
It features real world cuisine made with real food ingredients to support holistic healing. So whether you plan to cook for yourself, or for a loved one in your care, you know you’re preparing recipes that are as healthy as they are tasty.
The Global Paleo AIP Kitchen is an Autoimmune Protocol cookbook, so every single recipe is 100% free of gluten, grains, dairy, eggs, nightshades, nuts, seeds, legumes and processed sugar.
It doesn’t get more allergen-friendly than that! Whatever food intolerances or allergies you’re navigating, now you can nom on your favorite world recipes worry-free.
The Global Paleo AIP Kitchen includes:
- 120+ recipes. Daaaang that’s a lot of recipes!!
- 78 exclusive recipes. Yeah, you won’t find those anywhere else.
- 18 recipe contributors from the world-wide AIP community. My fellow bloggers and I combine our experiences of eating around the world with our experiences of preparing AIP while healing.
- 11 chapters each focusing on the foods of a specific part of the world. Every chapter includes recipes for appetizers, mains, sides, desserts and drinks as well as info about the food and culture of that region.
- Full ingredient index so you can easily find recipes with the ingredients you have on hand (genius.)
- Cultural seasonings recipes to help you create your own recipes.
- Bonus materials. New to AIP? No worries, it includes an intro to the basics of AIP plus a note on reintroductions.
- All of this for only $17.49. Have you looked at what new cookbooks tend to cost?? That’s a steal.
This is the third community cookbook I’ve been a part of and—shhhh, don’t tell the other ebooks—but this is the one I’ve had the most fun with. That’s because I worked on the chapter on Japanese cuisine. Japanese food is my faaaaaaavorite.
I’m such a hardcore Japanese foodie that I own serval well-worn Japanese cookbooks…in Japanese. No other diet has inspired my personal food philosophy more than the traditional Japanese cuisine.
I contributed FIVE Japanese recipes to The Global Paleo AIP Kitchen plus wrote the chapter introduction on Japanese cuisine. In my previous ebooks I shared recipes that I deeply believed our community needed. Recipes that made eating for wellness easier like in The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook and 30 Minute Meals for the Paleo AIP Cookbook.
And while it’s true that the AIP world was sorely lacking a world recipe cookbook, I contributed these recipes for ME.
I’ve always wanted to share some of my AIP-adapted authentic Japanese recipes so this opportunity was truly a gift. And now it’s my gift to you. I know you’ll taste the love I put into my ebook exclusive recipes: Shrimp Stuffed Shiitaki Mushrooms, Spinach & Mushrooms with Citrus Dressing & Fried Banana with Green Tea!
Not as crazy about Japanese food as I am? No biggie. The The Global Paleo AIP Kitchen also includes chapters on these other well-loved world cuisines: American take-out, Chinese, Eastern European, French, Indian, Italian, Mediterranean, Mexican/Latin American, Thai/Vietnamese and UK/Irish.
Since traveling with chronic illness can be a challenge, The Global Paleo AIP Kitchen let’s you explore the world without leaving home by enjoying authentic flavors without trouble-some ingredients.
With The Global Paleo AIP Kitchen you can eat meals from your favorite culture’s cuisine while visualizing yourself actually there. Healing is possible: nourish your body and nourish your dreams. Download your copy & start “traveling” today!
May you eat well, live well & enjoy a New Wellness.
Grain free sushi rolls & Hugs,
P. S. If you haven’t already, be sure to check out my other community cookbooks:
- 30 Minute Meals for the Paleo AIP: the Cookbook You’ll Wish You’d Had All Along
- The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook: A Chronic Illness Game Changer
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Follow me on Pinterest & Pin this post to save & share!
Some of the links in this post may be “affiliate links.” Click HERE to learn more about what that means. I’m letting you know ’cause honesty & trust are important, and I want you to know what’s going on when you click my links. Xx Kat