I’ve had the incredible pleasure of contributing my recipes to a number Paleo AIP Community E-Cookbooks. These cookbooks are put together by your favorite AIP and allergen-free bloggers in order to support YOU in cooking up a delicious New Wellness.
In each of these recipe e-books you’ll find EXCLUSIVE Hope Heal Cook recipes plus tons of other e-book only recipes from the best of the AIP blogosphere.
Learn more about the Paleo AIP Community E-Cookbooks I’ve contributed to in my individual posts on them:
- 6 Reasons Eating Seasonally Supports Self Healing + The AIP By Season Cookbook
- The Global Paleo AIP Kitchen Cookbook: Allergen-free Eats from Around the World
- 30 Minute Meals for the Paleo AIP: the Cookbook You’ll Wish You’d Had All Along
- The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook: A Chronic Illness Game Changer
Wanna try out some sample recipes? Then check out these recipe posts:
- Prosciutto & Sage Stuffed Chicken with Lemon & Garlic Asparagus from The AIP By Season Cookbook
- French Peppermint Hot “Chocolate” from The Global Paleo AIP Kitchen Cookbook
- Greek Kale Salad with Turkey Meatballs from 30 Minute Meals for the Paleo AIP
- Crispy Garlic Chicken with Warm Spinach Salad and Carrots from 30 Minute Meals for the Paleo AIP
- Instant Pot Artichokes + Lemon Tarragon Dipping Sauce from The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook
May you eat well, live well & enjoy a New Wellness.
Messy aprons & hugs,
Some of the links in this post may be “affiliate links.” Click here to learn more about what that means. I’m letting you know ’cause honesty & trust are important, and I want you to know what’s going on when you click my links. Xx Kat